Ruby DeveloperApply for this job
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DEVELOPER WHO:
- likes out-of-the-box thinking and inventing new solutions;
- is always looking to improve an existing code base;
- has a bit of OCD for code quality;
- prefers to re-use rather than to program;
- can switch from big picture to implementation details;
- can switch between working independently to a team;
- works (or wants to learn how to be) test driven, or ‘documentation driven’;
THINGS WE HAVE DONE
- Git as a database;
- Open source projects, such as our graph library;
- Custom graph query language to extract data from the model;
- Massive processing within a Rails request (think thousands of Ruby
calculating energy flows);
- Visualizations with D3;
- …much more!
You live in (ordered by preference): Netherlands, Europe, World. You are ready to move to Amsterdam and work from our offices in the center.
Our Awesome Supporters
Psssssst! Join the Slack Group!
Join our public Slack community to help organize, stay in touch, and talk Ruby with all your Amsrb friends!