Dear Ruby friends,
We're monitoring the development around COVID-19 closely, and we've decided to postpone in-person events until further notice.
We are working on an online meetup format for April. Please keep an eye on our Twitter account (@amsrb) for the latest developments.
Floor, Tom, Rayta & Arno